Please keep a close eye on this page for updates and changes to the clubs policy, and ensure that others in your attending party read this information.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Limiting numbers on sessions to maintain social distancing
Ensuring face coverings are worn inside and whilst tubing*
Providing hand sanitizer upon entry
Cleaning the POMA lift and other touch points after every session
Limiting the number of sessions per day
Operating a 1-way system
Ensuring all sessions are booked in advance
Taking contactless payments
*To protect you, other visitors and our team, face coverings must be worn when inside and when tubing, from sitting in the tube to exiting the bottom of the slope.
How to Book
All bookings must be made online or over the phone prior to arrival at the club. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
Bookings for sessions can be made 1 week in advance, to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Tubing is 3 months in advance.
We are running a reduced number of sessions and numbers on sessions, to ensure we can enforce proper social distancing measures to keep our visitors and staff safe.
We are currently only accepting bookings online and over the phone. If you have booked with us before but don’t know your online booking login, then please contact reception via email: moc.stropswonsklofronnull@noitpecer
You will need to let us know at point of booking if you need to borrow ski or snowboard kit, along with your boot size, ski/board length, DIN setting and helmet size – these will be set up and ready for you at the start of your session.
CHANGES TO OUR OPERATIONS
Please read and familiarise yourself with the following changes we have made to ensure you, other customers and our staff’s safety.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
- All sessions are pre-booked over the phone or online. No walk-ins will be allowed at this time.
- Card payments only will be accepted, using contactless wherever possible.
- For Clubs and Supervised, please turn up for your session a maximum of 15 minutes in advance, entrance will not be permitted before, to ensure we comply with our capacities and are able to clean inbetween sessions.
- For Tasters and Beginner Lessons you are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance as we will need to have time to set you up with kit.
- For Tubing, please arrive 10-15 minutes in advance.
- If you are late for your session, there will be no extension to time on the slope, there is a fixed start and end time for all activities.
CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT
- Appropriate clothing must be worn on the slopes What to Wear
- Face coverings to be worn by all visitors whilst inside and tubing – from sitting inside the tube to exiting the slope – this is due to the close proximity of our Tubing Supervisors.
- No changing facilities on-site currently, please come dressed appropriately.
- If you require ski/board kit from the club, please request this when booking online or with reception in advance.
- Tubing helmets will be available on arrival – no need to pre-book.
- Gloves need to be worn by all participants – these are available to purchase from reception.
- Lockers are not currently available so please leave valuables at home!
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Helmets to be worn on all sessions at the club.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines as signed around the facility.
- Please follow instructions from volunteers and staff, failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the facility.
- Please ensure you practice good hand hygiene and sanitise your hand upon entry to the building.
- Always follow directional arrows.
- If you require first aid, please signal to a slope supervisor or member of staff.
SPECTATORS, PARENTS & GUARDIANS
- Please do not bring spectators unless this is for the care of a minor, as space is very limited. Maximum of one per participant.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring children follow the rules of the club.
- Please ensure you maintain social distancing whilst on site.
- The bar and upstairs viewing area is now open for limited sessions.
- Our toilets are open, but on a single use basis, lockable from the inside of the main door.
- Please bring your own water bottle if needed.
- Due to Covid-19 the ski wash will be unavailable until further notice.
- No lockers on site currently, please leave valuables at home or in vehicles (at your own risk.)
- Please be aware the patio will be used to fit your boots whilst the bootroom is closed and covered areas are limited, so we suggest leaving your belongings in the car (at your own risk).
Whitlingham Lane, Trowse Newton, Norwich, NR14 8TW (satnav NR14 8TR)