Please keep a close eye on this page for updates and changes to the clubs policy, and ensure that others in your attending party read this information.
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend the Club.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and have recently attended the Club, please contact reception immediately.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Providing hand sanitizer throughout the facility
Ensuring all sessions are booked in advance
Taking contactless payments
See our risk assessment below
How to Book
All bookings must be made in advance online or over the phone. We are no longer accepting walk-ins for lessons/sessions.
Bookings for sessions can be made 2 weeks in advance, to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Tubing is 3 months in advance.
We are running a reduced number of sessions and numbers on sessions, to ensure we can enforce proper social distancing measures to keep our visitors and staff safe.
We are currently only accepting bookings online and over the phone. If you have booked with us before but don’t know your online booking login, then please contact reception via email: moc.stropswonsklofronnull@noitpecer
You will need to let us know at point of booking if you need to borrow ski or snowboard kit, along with your boot size, ski/board length, DIN setting and helmet size – these will be set up and ready for you at the start of your session.
CHANGES TO OUR OPERATIONS
Please read and familiarise yourself with the following changes we have made to ensure you, other customers and our staff’s safety.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
- All sessions are pre-booked over the phone or online.
- Please use card payments where possible.
- For Clubs and Supervised, please turn up for your session a maximum of 15 minutes in advance.
- For Tasters and Beginner Lessons you are advised to arrive 30 minutes in advance as we will need to have time to set you up with kit.
- For Tubing, please arrive 10-15 minutes in advance.
- If you are late for your session, there will be no extension to time on the slope, there is a fixed start and end time for all activities.
CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT
- Appropriate clothing must be worn on the slopes What to Wear
- If you require ski/board kit from the club, please request this when booking online or with reception in advance.
- Tubing helmets will be available on arrival – no need to pre-book.
- Gloves need to be worn by all participants – these are available to purchase from reception.
- Lockers are not currently available so please leave valuables at home!
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Helmets to be worn on all sessions at the club.
- Please follow instructions from volunteers and staff, failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the facility.
- Always follow directional arrows.
- If you require first aid, please signal to a slope supervisor or member of staff.
SPECTATORS, PARENTS & GUARDIANS
Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring children follow the rules of the club.
- The bar and upstairs viewing area is now open!
- Our toilets are open.
- Please bring your own water bottle if needed.
- No lockers on site currently, please leave valuables at home or in vehicles (at your own risk.)
Whitlingham Lane, Trowse Newton, Norwich, NR14 8TW (satnav NR14 8TR)