Alm Bar 'Slopeside' (outside)
Open for events!
Alm Bar Lodge (inside)
Term Time Opening Hours
Monday 5pm – 11.00pm
Tuesday 5pm – 11.00pm
Wednesday 5pm – 11pm
Thursday 5pm – 11.00pm
Friday 5pm – 9pm
Saturday 9am – 9.00pm
Sunday 9am – 9.00pm
School Holiday Opening Hours
Monday 9.30am – 10.00pm
Tuesday 9.30am – 10.00pm
Wednesday 9.30am – 11pm
Thursday 9.30am – 10.00pm
Friday 9.30am – 9pm
Saturday 9am – 8.30pm
Sunday 9am – 8.30pm
Food available – check ‘our menu’ for times!
Brand new outside seating area
Asking for face coverings to be worn inside, except when seated
Providing hand sanitiser upon entry
Offering socially distanced seating in the bar
Offering take-outs if you would prefer to sit outside
Increased cleaning schedule
We have a fully licensed bar serving a full range of hot and cold drinks.
Our Alm Bar Kitchen Crew are serving delicious food Wednesday – Friday 5pm – 9pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am – 7pm.
Please note the change to hours from 22nd Sep to 6th Oct on the menu below.
During the school holidays, food is available from 10am – 8pm Saturday to Thursday and 10am – 8.30pm every Friday.
You can pre-order your food when you arrive, so it’s ready for when you come off the slopes!
BOOKING, ORDERING & PAYMENT
- We have plenty of seating inside and outside!
- You can order your food when you arrive at the Club and we can have this ready for you when you come off the slopes!
- Please ensure you let us know at time of ordering if you have any allergies or dietary requirements, even if the food you are ordering does not contain them – this is to ensure we are extra careful of cross contamination.
We have a delicious menu and can cater for a variety of group sizes and tastes! We have changed what we offer, to ensure the group have a great time and the organiser has a stress free experience 😉 If you have a group of 20 or under:
- Check out our Kitchen Crew opening hours and online menu before your visit, noting any food allergies we will need to be aware of
- Order your food before you head out for your session on the slope.
- Be sure to let us know what time you would like your food ready – we usually suggest about 10 minutes after your activity has finished
- Your food will be ready for collection at your requested time
- You can either choose a table inside or outside (this is available for 1 hour during busy periods)
- Sit back, relax, enjoy!
If you are celebrating a special occasion, you are more than welcome to bring a cake and if the weather is great, a few blankets to sit on the grass area!
Please note: between 23rd Sep – 7th Oct, we have reduced hours for food. No group bookings will be able to be catered for outside of advertised hours.
Walk-in ordering during these times – no pre-booked food. There is plenty of seating!
“I watch my partner snowboard here and meet friends for a couple of drinks, lovely place. Friendly staff, good atmosphere & delicious reasonably priced food”
” A brilliant place for all ages and abilities. The food is good too “
“Great spot, great for learners and also advanced skiers! Did I mention the bar is super cheap!“