Beginner Ski Lessons
Improver Ski Sessions
School Holiday Activities
Adaptive Skiing & Tubing
Beginner Snowboard Lessons
Improver Snowboard Sessions
Office Team Leader Vacancy
Opportunity within the NSC office team
Norfolk Snowsports Club is looking to appoint a proactive, self-driven person with proven management skills and experience of IT reporting
systems who will lead office activities while continually looking to improve performance.
Norfolk Snowsports Club is a well-established 4,000 strong members club providing ski and snowboard lessons, coaching and practice sessions
for members, visitors and school and youth groups, 7 days a week. The Club also delivers a high volume of tubing activity. The Club is supported
by over 200 volunteers as well as around 40 employed staff.
The role requires the ability to operate in a busy environment overseeing administration activities
A well organised leader is required to:
· Work with the Club Manager to support the admin team and ensure admin activities run smoothly.
· Manage staff rotas.
· Ensure bookings and cash handling is to Club procedures.
· Ensure information is readily available to all members and visitors.
· Oversee management of volunteer rotas.
· Manage volunteer expenses.
· Assist with developing the relationship with volunteers across all areas of the Club.
· Assist with IT issues using support providers.
If you are interested in this busy and varied full time role of 38 hours per week please email your CV to Club Manager, Deborah Anstee at