We currently have reduced opening hours but please do pop up to the bar to support us when we are open!
Operating a 1-way system
Providing hand sanitizer upon entry
Offering socially distanced seating in the bar - table service only
Offering take-outs if you would prefer to sit outside
Ensuring face coverings are worn
Increased cleaning schedule
We have a fully licensed bar serving a full range of hot and cold drinks.
Our menu is currently limited, but as we extend our opening hours, more delicious food options will return too!
BOOKING, ORDERING & PAYMENT
- We have 9 tables offering table service only. These are currently accesible on a first come, first served basis.
- If you order food in advance, we can have this ready for you when you come off the slopes!
- Please ensure you let us know at time of ordering if you have any allergies or dietary requirements, even if the food you are ordering does not contain them – this is to ensure we are extra careful of cross contamination.
- Last orders for food & drink will be 30 minutes before Alm Bar closing times
- Card payments only will be accepted, using contactless wherever possible.
Due to current Government restrictions, we are unable to offer parties with table hire as before, but watch this space, as we will do when it’s safe to do so!
TIER 2 GUIDANCE
Whilst we are in Tier 2, we are only permitted to serve alcohol with a substantial meal, but luckily for you, we have some great food on offer!
If you are inside, you are only allowed to socialise with people you live with or who are in your support bubble.
You can grab a takeaway, wrap up warm and socially distance outside with up to 6 people, but please, don’t mix and match groups!
“I watch my partner snowboard here and meet friends for a couple of drinks, lovely place. Friendly staff, good atmosphere & delicious reasonably priced food”
” A brilliant place for all ages and abilities. The food is good too “
“Great spot, great for learners and also advanced skiers! Did I mention the bar is super cheap!“